Texas Tech at Iowa State basketball: Start time, live stream, lineups, and more
11th-ranked Iowa State basketball (16-5, 6-3) will try and get revenge on Texas Tech (12-11, 2-8) after an embarrassing loss in Lubbock two weeks ago. Here’s where and when to catch all the action along with starting lineups and other notes.
- Time: Saturday, February 7th at 1:00 PM CT
- Place: Hilton Coliseum; Ames, IA
- TV: ESPNU
- Web: WatchESPN (authorized internet/satellite provider required)
- Announcers: Mitch Holthus (play-by-play), Bryndon Manzer (analyst)
- Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (affiliate list)
- Announcers: John Walters (play-by-play), Eric Heft (analyst)
Iowa State basketball has a 14-12 edge on Texas Tech and have won nine of the 12 total meetings between them in Ames. The Cyclones last dropped a game to the Red Raiders at home in 2011.
Projected starting lineups
- Georges Niang (#31, Jr F) – 15.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 3.5 apg
- Dustin Hogue (#22, Sr F) – 10.9 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.2 apg
- Monte Morris (#11, So G) – 11.1 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 5.6 apg
- Naz Long (#15, Jr G) – 11.7 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 2.1 apg
- Bryce Dejean-Jones (#13, Sr G) – 12.9 ppg, 6 rpg, 2.7 apg
- *Isaiah Manderson (#1, Fr C) – 4.4 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 0.3 bpg
- Devaugntah Williams (#0, Jr G) – 10.7 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 1.7 apg
- Randy Onwuasor (#3, So G) – 5.2 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.5 apg
- Zach Smith (#11, Fr F) – 5.2 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.1 apg
- Robert Turner (#14, Sr G) – 9.2 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.7 apg
- Toddrick Gotcher came off the bench and went 5-for-9 from downtown, a real help in Texas Tech’s big upset.
- Georges Niang is on the verge of becoming the fourth ISU player to score over 400 points in his freshman, sophomore, and junior seasons. The other three? Marcus Fizer, Jeff Grayer, and Curtis Stinson.
As of late Friday night, the spread has moved down from Iowa State being a 17.5-point favorite to a 16 or 16.5-point favorite across multiple offshore sportsbooks. Pick consensus is nearly dead even at 50 percent.
Iowa State has been on the U a ton this season, and they haven’t been successful over there. This is the Cyclones’ seventh appearance on ESPNU and they are just 2-4 when being shown on there.
The network can be found at the following destinations:
- DirecTV: 208
- Dish Network: 141
- Verizon FiOS: 573 (SD: 73)
- AT&T U-Verse: 1605 (SD: 605)
- Mediacom (Ames/Nevada): 828 (SD: 178)
For Mediacom subscribers, you must have access to the Sports & Information Digital Pak to watch the game.
More from Clones Confidential
- Get Cyclones News, in the New FanSided Android App
- Clones Confidential Madness: Win $500 or an Apple TV from RetailMeNot and LockerDome
- FanSided Madness: Win $500 or an Apple TV from RetailMeNot and LockerDome
- Get Instant Cyclones News, in the New Sports Illustrated App
- Iowa State basketball: Comeback over Iowa receives wrong attention