It’s been a few weeks, but the Attack of the Cyclones podcast is back! This week, we’ll dive into mostly into NCAA men’s basketball tournament stuff, along with a quick chat about college athletes getting paid.
Mar 23, 2014; San Antonio, TX, USA; The Iowa State Cyclones celebrate beating the North Carolina Tar Heels in a men
The podcast comes in just short of 15 minutes, so go ahead and give it a quick listen. I promise, an RSS feed will be available soon!
Here are the highlights in this week’s podcast:
- Previewing Iowa State’s upcoming men’s basketball game against the Connecticut Huskies on Friday night.
- Reflecting on how expensive it is to watch the Cyclones at Madison Square Garden.
- TV changes to the NCAA tournament’s Elite 8 and Final Four broadcast schedule. It’s not just all CBS anymore!
- Sweet 16 predictions – don’t worry, I don’t go through one game at a time.
- What’s a better matchup in the Elite 8 – Virginia or Michigan State?
- My reaction to college athletes potentially getting played. Mostly rambling, but I throw out all kinds of nuggets to think about.
Please share the post to others so they can listen to the podcast. Again, it’s quite inconvenient to listen to this on a blog post, but I hope to get an RSS feed up and running shortly.
Again, and comments, criticism, and anything else are greatly appreciated. Leave a comment at the bottom of the page, on Twitter, or e-mail me.