15th-ranked Iowa State basketball (15-4, 5-2) has an unblemished home record and will try to keep it that way when they host up and coming TCU (14-6, 1-6). Here’s when and where to watch the game along with other information.
- When: 1:00 PM CT
- Where: Hilton Coliseum; Ames, IA
- TV: ESPNU
- Stream: WatchESPN (authorized cable/satellite provider)
- Announcers: Anish Shroff (play-by-play), Reid Gettys (analyst)
- Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (affiliate list)
- Announcers: John Walters (play-by-play), Eric Heft (analyst)
Iowa State opened as double-digit favorites at home (-10), but the spread is now at 9 or 9.5 at offshore sportsbooks as of late Friday night. The Cyclones are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games on Saturday while TCU is 6-1 ATS in their last seven road games against a team with a winning home record.
Projected starting lineups
- Georges Niang (#31, Jr F)
- Dustin Hogue (#22, Sr F)
- Monte Morris (#11, So G)
- Naz Long (#15, Jr G)
- Bryce Dejean-Jones (#13, Sr G)
- Karviar Shepherd (#14, So C)
- Chris Washburn (#33, So F)
- Kenrich Williams (#34, So F)
- Trey Zeigler (#32, Sr G)
- Kyan Anderson (#5, Sr G)
This is Iowa State’s sixth appearance on ESPNU this season. They haven’t been that good on here, now sporting a 2-3 record on the U. The network can be found at the following destinations:
- DirecTV: 208
- Dish Network: 141
- Verizon FiOS: 573 (SD: 73)
- AT&T U-Verse: 1605 (SD: 605)
- Mediacom (Ames/Nevada): 828 (SD: 178)
For Mediacom subscribers, you must have access to the Sports & Information Digital Pak to watch the game.
Iowa State is 5-5 all-time against TCU, but they haven’t lost since the Horned Frogs joined the Big 12 (4-0). Niang has averaged 14.8 points in those meetings.
- Iowa State has won 18 consecutive games at home, including 11 Big 12 opponents.
- Niang averages 14.8 points per game, which is the same amount he averages against TCU in his career.
- The Cyclones lead the nation with 18 assists per game. TCU is one of the top teams in the nation at limiting assists.