It wouldn’t be Iowa State if they weren’t double-digit home dogs on senior day against West Virginia.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
The Cyclones are 13-point underdogs, and it’s been hovering around that number all week long. Part of that is due to the public betting on both sides equally, another is due to slower times on offshore betting with holiday weekend.
A point total of 63 is available in Vegas and in most offshore books.
- West Virginia is 11-2 ATS in last three games against a team with a losing home record.
- West Virginia is 4-11 ATS in last 15 Big 12 games.
- West Virginia is 1-4 ATS in last five against a team with a losing record.
- Iowa State is 4-9-2 ATS against last 15 teams with a winning record.
- Iowa State is 1-4-1 ATS in last six Big 12 games.
- Iowa State is 0-3-2 ATS in last five home games against team with a winning record on the road.
- Under is 7-0 in West Virginia’s last seven games.
- Under is 7-3 in West Virginia’s last 10 games against a team with a losing record.
- Over is 4-1 in Iowa State’s last five home games.
- Under is 12-5 in Iowa State’s last 17 November games.
- Over is 7-3 in Iowa State’s last 10 home games against a team with a winning record on the road.
What the bettors say
As of Friday afternoon, West Virginia owns a slim edge in public betting with 54 percent hitting on the Mountaineers. 64 percent of the public is also on the over. Only one expert on Covers has weighed in on this game, and they picked Iowa State to cover and the total to be under.