Iowa State will host two straight games during the university’s Thanksgiving break. First up is Texas Tech, who has had just as much of a disappointing season as the Cyclones have had. With both teams out of the bowl hunt, they’re just playing for pride.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
- Kickoff: 2:30 PM CT
- TV: Fox Sports Networks
- Web: Fox Sports Go
- Announcers: Brendan Burke (play-by-play), Ben Leber (analyst)
- Radio: Cyclones Radio Network (affiliate list)
- Announcers: John Walters (play-by-play), Eric Heft (analyst), Ben Bruns (sideline)
Updated weather and odds
As of late Friday night, Iowa State is a 1.5-point favorite and the total points is set at 71.
Tailgaters should expect fog throughout the day. Temperatures will be above freezing all day with a 25 percent change of rain in the early hours. Shortly after the end of the game, there will be over a 25 percent chance of rain and that chance will continue throughout the night and all day Sunday.
This is the second game on Fox Sports Networks. The game will be on various regional sports networks on the country. Check your local listings to see if you have any of the channels below. If you do, you will have the game on in your area. Worst case scenario — you may have to subscribe to a sports package with your local cable or satellite provider to get the game.
Special note for Fox Sports Midwest people — the game will be on the standard cable channel in our area, but people that live in Illinois, Eastern Missouri, and mid-Missouri will all have to tune into an alternate channel to watch the game. DirecTV subscribers can find the game on channel 671-1.
- FSN Detroit+
- FSN Midwest / FSN Midwest+
- FSN North
- FSN Ohio
- FSN Oklahoma
- FSN Southwest
- FSN West
- FSN Wisconsin
- FCS Pacific
The game will also be available on KFXA-28 in Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Iowa City, and Dubuque. Here’s a full PDF of television clearances.