Fox Sports has actually decided to televise the Texas Tech-Iowa State football game in two weeks.
The Big 12 announced on Monday that Iowa State’s second-to-last home game of the season is set for a 2:30 PM Central time kickoff on November 22nd and it will be televised on Fox Sports Networks.
Outside of some circumstances, you will be able to find the game at the same spot that you watched Iowa State-Kansas on Saturday. Generally, Fox Sports Networks shows the Big 12 game that doesn’t fit into Fox Sports or any of the ABC/ESPN networks — also known as the worst game on the conference slate. Luckily for fans, they benefit with a later kickoff because FSN generally shows a Conference USA game at 11:00 AM.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
Here are the other kickoff times in the Big 12 on November 22nd:
- Kansas at Oklahoma — 11:00 AM CT on Fox Sports 1
- Oklahoma State at Baylor — 6:30 PM CT on Fox
Kansas State at West Virginia will also happen that week, but that is a Thursday night kickoff on Fox Sports 1 at 6:00 PM CT.
This is the second game that will be on Fox Sports Networks this season. There could be another contest on FSN with West Virginia now that Iowa State is deemed the worst team in the Big 12 and Kansas will play ranked teams the rest of the way, but the Cyclones’ season finale against TCU, assuming the Horned Frogs are in the College Football Playoff race, will likely be on a major network.