Ever wanted Iowa State football head coach Paul Rhoads to have his head on a pumpkin and yelling at you? Well, those wishes have been granted thanks to an Iowa State fan and his great gift at carving jack-o’-lanterns.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
Cyclone fan Craig Johnson shared his Paul Rhoads pumpkin on Twitter, and it’s some really high-quality stuff. Naturally, he gives Rhoads a perfect profile.
I can barely carve a pumpkin myself, let alone actually make something cool with it. This gave me the idea to surf around and see what other Iowa State fans have done.
There is some cool stuff online, but just doing a Google search gives you a lot of older results. For those that still want to carve out a pumpkin before Halloween, Iowa State does have some stencils to use. Get to cutting up a pumpkin and post them online quickly!
Adam Gray, the Director of Sales at Cyclone Fanatic, posted his “carving” of the I-State logo on Instagram. Not too shabby, but it’s a painting. Got to carve these things, man!
Then, there’s a real carving from Baylor fan Peter Emerson that shows Bryce Petty hurdling over Kamari Cotton-Moya. Yeah, it doesn’t show Iowa State in the best light, but it’s still pretty cool considering all the action that’s going on in the picture.
Got any other pumpkins to show off that are Iowa State related? Post them in the comments below.