Clones Confidential caught up with Jeff Kubiszyn, the editor of Fansided’s Texas Longhorns blog, Hook’em Headlines, for five quick questions about this week’s football game between Iowa State and Texas.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
We asked Kubiszyn about the improvement of quarterback Tyrone Swoopes, how the fanbase is dealing with a 2-4 start to the season, who he would give the midseason MVP to, and more.
Check it out on the following slides. We’d like to thank Kubiszyn for the time and with some great answers to our questions.