Oklahoma State has held steady to being a 17-point favorite over Iowa State in Stillwater.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
The Vegas sportsbooks all still have the Cowboys as a 17-point favorite, and don’t expect that line to move when it gets closer to gametime. Some offshore sportsbooks have the line at 17.5 points.
65 points is the total for the game, and that doesn’t fluctuate much amongst sportsbooks either. In Vegas, the Mirage has it at 65.5 while the Westgate and Station Casinos have the half point knocked off.
- Iowa State is 3-0-1 ATS in their last four Big 12 games.
- Iowa State is 4-1 ATS in their last five games after a straight up loss and 4-1-1 ATS in their last six games overall.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 ATS in their last five games against teams with a winning record.
- Oklahoma State is 24-8 ATS in their last 32 home games versus an opponent with a losing record.
- The over is 3-0-1 in Iowa State’s last four games in October.
- The over is 4-1 in Iowa State’s last five Big 12 games.
- The over is 5-0-1 in Oklahoma State’s last six games.
- The under is 4-1 in Oklahoma State’s last five games versus an opponent with a losing record.
- Favorite in this matchup is 8-1 ATS in last nine games.
- Home team in this matchup is 6-2 ATS in last eight games.
- Iowa Sate is 1-4 ATS in this matchup’s last five games.
With our blog believing that Iowa State can actually pull off the upset this weekend, we recommend that you take the points and shoot for the over as both teams should get more than 30 points — assuming the Cyclone offense gets it together.
What the bettors say
Nearly two-thirds of the public is on Oklahoma State’s line (64 percent to 36 percent) while the experts actually edge in favor of Iowa State 6-to-5. On the total, the public is hitting on the over at a 57 percent rate while the experts have a firm 8-2 stance on the over.