Kickoff times have been announced for the Big 12 contests on Saturday, October 4th, and Iowa State’s visit to Stillwater against Oklahoma State will start the day.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
Cyclones-Cowboys has a kickoff time scheduled for 11:00 AM Central time and will be televised on FOX Sports 1. It’s also available on the FOX Sports Go mobile app.
Three other games will be played in the late afternoon and the final Big 12 game will be in primetime. Here’s the schedule for the rest of the teams:
- Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs – 2:30 PM CT, TV: FOX / Web: FOX Sports Go
- Baylor Bears at Texas Longhorns – 2:30 PM CT. TV: ABC / Web: ESPN3
- Kansas Jayhawks at West Virginia Mountaineers – 3:00 PM CT, TV: FOX Sports Networks / Web: FOX Sports Go
- Texas Tech Red Raiders at Kansas State Wildcats – 6:00 PM CT, TV: ESPNU / Web: WatchESPN
Having two Big 12 games on network TV at the same time is pretty interesting, but the game on ABC will be regional. It isn’t confirmed, but it looks like there will be a reverse mirror on ESPN with Wake Forest at Florida State (meaning the game that’s not on ABC would be on ESPN).
Another interesting nugget is the addition of Big 12 games on ESPNU in primetime. Iowa State had a game against Baylor on the network last year in the same time slot. Normally, ESPNU is reserved for an SEC game at 6:00 PM CT, but we may not see much of that this year especially with the SEC Network still broadcasting three games each Saturday.