If you have a TV, you’ll be able to watch Iowa State’s next football game against the Baylor Bears.
More from Football
- Iowa State football: DeVondrick Nealy, Tad Ecby leave the program
- National Signing Day 2015: Iowa State picks up stealth RB from California
- Iowa State football: 2015 National Signing Day tracker
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones gain 3-star Kansas OT commitment
- Iowa State football recruiting: Cyclones pick up Florida defensive tackle
The Big 12 announced kickoff times for Saturday, September 27th, and Baylor-Iowa State has kickoff set at 7:20 PM Central time. It will also be nationally televised on FOX with coverage beginning at the top of the hour (7:00 PM Central time). The game will also be available online with the FOX Sports Go app.
While it hasn’t been announced yet, the television duo calling the game could be Gus Johnson and Charles Davis, FOX’s top announcers for college football. However, they could also be calling the Stanford-Washington game that will be shown earlier on the network. If that’s the case, Joe Davis and Joey Harrington would be calling the game instead.
Here’s when coverage of the other games will begin on September 27th (Central times listed):
- TCU at SMU – 11:00 AM, TV: CBS Sports Network
- UTEP at Kansas State – 11:00 AM, TV: FOX Sports Networks (Midwest, North, Wisconsin) / Web: FOX Sports Go
- Texas at Kansas – 3:00 PM, TV: FOX Sports 1 / Web: FOX Sports Go
As a reminder, Central Michigan at Kansas will be at 2:30 PM CT on FSN and Oklahoma at West Virginia will be at 6:30 PM CT on FOX this Saturday (September 20th). The Big 12 will also be featured in two consecutive Thursday night games at 6:30 PM CT on ESPN: Auburn at Kansas State on September 18th and Texas Tech at Oklahoma State on September 25th.
It’s a surprise to see that this game got the primetime slot over the featured Pac-12 matchup, but perhaps there were other obligations or something in the TV contracts that didn’t let it happen. Either way, fans enjoy a full day of tailgating with a night game in a couple of Saturdays.