The same crew that called Iowa State’s season opener will be back for the conference opener against Kansas State on FOX Sports 1.
Justin Kutcher will be the play-by-play man and Coy Wire will provide color commentary for the second straight week. We’ll hope that they bring a little bit more luck to Ames. After seeing the Cyclones take an early 14-0 lead, they gave up 34 straight points to lose in ugly fashion.
As always, John Walters, Eric Heft, and Ben Bruns will have the call on the Cyclone Radio Network.
FOX Sports 1 can be found on channel 74, 52-9, and in HD on 861 on Mediacom in the Ames and Nevada area. For satellite viewers, it can be found on DirecTV channel 219 (both SD/HD) and Dish Network channel 150 (both SD/HD). Dish Network settled the dispute late last week with FS1 to show all their games.
Other providers: Channel 83 and 583 (HD) on Verizon FiOS, Channel 652 and 1652 (HD) on AT&T U-verse, and channel 207 (HD only) on Google Fiber. For other local cable services, click here to enter your zip code and find out what channel it is on.
Most cable/satellite providers will give you access to games online on FOX Sports Go. An app is also available in the iOS App Store, and for the first time this season, Android’s Google Play, Kindle Fire, and the Windows Store.
Games on local Ames/Des Moines affliliates:
- Oklahoma at Tulsa – 11:00 AM, TV: ABC
- South Carolina State at Clemson – 11:30 AM, TV: WHO 13.3
- USC at Stanford – 2:30 PM, TV: ABC
- Michigan State at Oregon – 5:30 PM, TV: FOX
- Michigan at Notre Dame – 6:30 PM, TV: NBC
Games on local regional sports networks:
- SMU at North Texas – 11:00 AM, TV: FOX Sports North, Midwest
- UAB at Mississippi State – 1:00 PM, TV: FOX Sports North+
- Missouri State at Oklahoma State – 2:30 PM, TV: FOX Sports North, Midwest
- Northwestern State at Baylor – 6:30 PM, TV: FOX Sports Midwest
- The Citadel at Florida State – 6:30 PM, TV: FOX Sports Midwest+
- Mississippi Valley State at Illinois State – 6:30 PM, TV: CSN Chicago