Welcome to this week’s edition of the Clones Confidential podcast, Attack of the Cyclones! On this basketball-centric edition of the podcast, we’ll discuss five takeaways from Iowa State’s latest victory over Texas Tech, reviewing our latest Big 12 men’s basketball power polls, and more.
Feb 15, 2014; Ames, IA, USA; Iowa State Cyclones head coach Fred Hoiberg watches action from the sidelines at James H. Hilton Coliseum. Iowa State defeated Texas Tech 70-64. Mandatory Credit: Steven Branscombe-USA TODAY Sports
It’s a rather short podcast checking in at under 11 minutes, but it’s loaded with more analysis to supplement the content you view here. Go ahead and check it out:
Here’s a complete breakdown of the podcast:
- Five things we learned from Iowa State’s win over Texas Tech in men’s baketball.
- Reviewing and analyzing the Associated Press and Coaches top 25 polls for the Big 12 teams.
- Discussing why the teams are ranked where they’re at in the latest Big 12 men’s basketball power rankings from Clones Confidential.
- What the Cyclone women’s basketball team needs to do in order to make the NCAA tournament.
- A quick lookahead to Tuesday night’s game between Iowa State and Texas.
AOTC will be uploaded every Tuesday night. Because Iowa State men’s basketball is playing on Tuesday night, the podcast was recorded on Monday night and uploaded Tuesday afternoon. Any breaking news that happens between that time won’t make it in the podcast.