The final week of NFL preseason football — or better know as the last ditch effort for players to make the roster. Starters generally take this entire week off and the focus is to finalize a roster to head into the regular season with.
As a reminder, here’s the full list of players that are on NFL squads. For those that didn’t catch the update, both Jake McDonough and Jake Knott are out with the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles, respectively. There’s a very good chance that more of these players will be gone by the fourth preseason game — teams will be cutting down their rosters today and tomorrow.
- Deon Broomfield
- Carter Bykowski
- Tim Dobbins
- Jeremiah George
- Leonard Johnson
- A.J. Klein
- Josh Lenz
- Kelechi Osemele
- Jeremy Reeves
- Ahtyba Rubin
- David Sims
- Reggie Stephens
All times listed in CST. All games are available on NFL Preseason Live (now $14.99, blackout restrictions apply). Local networks in the Des Moines, Iowa area are listed. All games will be played on Thursday, August 28th.
- Atlanta Falcons (Dobbins) at Jacksonville Jaguars – 5:00 PM
- Detroit Lions at Buffalo Bills (Broomfield) – 6:00 PM
- Indianapolis Colts (Lenz, Sims) at Cincinnati Bengals – 6:00 PM
- New York Jets (George, Reeves) at Philadelphia Eagles – 6:00 PM, TV: NFL Network
- Carolina Panthers (Klein) at Pittsburgh Steelers – 6:30 PM
- Washington Redskins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Johnson) – 6:30 PM
- Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns (Rubin) – 7:00 PM, TV:
- San Francisco 49ers (Bykowski) at Houston Texans – 7:00 PM
- Baltimore Ravens (Osemele, Stephens) at New Orleans Saints – 7:00 PM
Again, some players will not be appearing on Thursday night as teams cut their roster this week, so we’ll have all the updates here after the cuts happen.