Oklahoma State, TCU, and Kansas will look to get on top of the Big 12 baseball standings as they’ve all taken the conference by storm.
Both the Horned Frogs and Jayhawks are sporting huge winning streaks with six straight conference victories. TCU has won 12 straight overall games and Kansas has won seven straight overall games.
Currently, TCU (34-13) is tied with Oklahoma State (35-13) with a 13-5 conference record. The Cowboys swept a non-conference series against Arizona State this weekend and will be on the road against the worst team in the Big 12, Kansas State (23-25, 4-14). Only them and Baylor (22-27) have overall losing records.
TCU will host Oklahoma (26-23, 6-12), who’s second-to-worst in the Big 12, and Kansas will host West Virginia (26-17, 9-8), who is fourth in the Big 12 and won their last series against Texas.
Elsewhere, in the world of softball, the Iowa State Cyclones (22-28-1, 2-13) will wrap things up this season with four more games this week. The finale at home will be against Drake before heading to Kansas. The team is currently on a four-game losing streak after getting swept by Baylor over the weekend, and they are the only team in the Big 12 with a sub-.500 record.
Central times listed followed by the network unless noted. Oklahoma baseball games are subject to change on various FOX Sports networks.
Tuesday, May 6th
- Softball: Drake at Iowa State – 4:00 PM, Web: Cyclones.tv
- Kansas State at Wichita State – 7:00 PM, ESPNU
Friday, May 9th
- West Virginia at Kansas – 6:00 PM, Web: ESPN3
- Oklahoma State at Kansas State – 6:30 PM, FOX College Sports
- Oklahoma at TCU – 6:30 PM, FOX Sports Southwest
Saturday, May 10th
- Oklahoma State at Kansas State – 2:00 PM, FOX College Sports
- West Virginia at Kansas – 2:00 PM, Web: ESPN3
- Oklahoma at TCU – 3:30 PM, FOX Sports Networks
Sunday, May 11th
- West Virginia at Kansas – 1:00 PM, Web: ESPN3
- Oklahoma at TCU – 1:00 PM, FOX Sports Southwest+
- Oklahoma state at Kansas State – 1:00 PM, FOX College Sports
Notes: Iowa State home softball games are generally on Cyclones.tv, Kansas home baseball games are generally on ESPN3. Most schools broadcast baseball and softball games on their athletic website with a premium subscription.