Here’s the Big 12 men’s basketball schedule for the week of January 13th through January 18th.
Spotlight games include Big Monday as top-15 showdown takes place between Kansas and Iowa State at Hilton Coliseum. The Cyclones will try to start things off against their conference rivals with a victory after losing all three meetings against them last season.
After looking strong against both the Jayhawks and Cyclones last week, Oklahoma will have a brutal road stretch with games at Kansas State on Tuesday and at Baylor on Saturday. CBS will feature Oklahoma State-Kansas in the third leg of their tripleheader on Saturday.
Central times listed with TV and/or online stream assignment listed afterwards. Rankings reflect latest AP poll. All the information is subject to change.
Monday, January 13th
- Texas (12-4, 1-2) at West Virginia (10-6, 2-1) – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- (15)Kansas (11-4, 2-0) at (8)Iowa State (14-1, 2-1) – 8:00 PM, ESPN
Tuesday, January 14th
- (25)Oklahoma (13-3, 2-1) at Kansas State (12-4, 2-1) – 6:00 PM, ESPN2
Wednesday, January 15th
- TCU (9-6, 0-3) at (9)Oklahoma State (14-2, 2-1) – 7:00 PM, Big 12 Network (Web: ESPN3)
- (12)Baylor (13-2, 1-1) at Texas Tech (8-8, 0-3) – 8:00 PM, ESPNU
Saturday, January 18th
- West Virginia at Kansas State – 12:45 PM, Big 12 Network (Web: ESPN3)
- (25)Oklahoma at (12)Baylor – 1:00 PM, ESPN
- (9)Oklahoma State at (15)Kansas – 3:00 PM, CBS
- (8)Iowa State at Texas – 3:00 PM, Big 12 Network (Web: ESPN3)
- Texas Tech at TCU – 5:00 PM, FOX Sports Southwest
Big 12 Network games are syndicated on many local affiliates and regional sports networks. Here’s the list. All B12N games are also available online on ESPN3; games on ESPN3 requires authorized cable or internet service.
Locally in the Ames/Des Moines area, B12N games are found on WOI-TV (channel 5) and WOI-DT2 (channel 5.2). Saturday’s doubleheaders and all Iowa State games will be on channel 5. Everything else will be on channel 5.2.
Games on ESPN’s family of networks are available on WatchESPN, but requires authorized cable service.