The Iowa State men’s basketball team will open up Big 12 play at Hilton Coliseum on Tuesday night against the Baylor Bears. Here are the full details of the top 10 matchup.
- Date: Tuesday, January 7th
- Start time: 6:00 PM CT
- Location: Hilton Coliseum; Ames, Iowa
- Point spread: Iowa State is favored by 6.5 points.
- TV: ESPN2
- Live stream: WatchESPN (must have authorized cable provider)
- TV Announcers: Dave Flemming (play-by-play), Miles Simon (analyst)
- Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (affiliate list)
- Radio Announcers: John Walters (play-by-play), Eric Heft (commentary)
- Check out the full preview of Baylor vs Iowa State.
This will be Iowa State’s third telecast on ESPN2 this season. Others include the game against Michigan and Boise State in the Diamond Head Classic championship game.
As it will be until they lose, the Cyclones will be trying for their best start in school history (14-0).
A live stream of the game is available on WatchESPN. The only way it can be watched is through a cable service that provides access to it on a browser or an app.
There will be six more games on either ESPN or ESPN2. Every game has a specific assignment except the road game at TCU and the home game against Oklahoma State, which are slated for either ESPN or ESPN2.
As usual, the game will also be on the Cyclone Radio Network, presented by Learfield Sports. The voice of the Cyclones, John Walters, will be joined by Eric Heft. The majority of affiliates that carry football will carry men’s basketball, but it doesn’t hurt to double-check with the affiliate list.