Where else would you find an Iowa State football game besides FOX Sports 1? FOX’s new cable network will be broadcasting their seventh Cyclones game of the season.
- Date: November 30th, 2013
- Time: 3:00 PM CT
- Location: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium; Morgantown, West Virginia
- Weather: High of 45 degrees, partly cloudy, winds SE 5-10 mph
- TV: FOX Sports 1
- Announcers: Chris Simms (play-by-play), Adam Alexander (analyst)
- Live stream: FOX Sports GO (only available on iOS)
- Check out a full preview of the game here.
Announcers Simms and Alexander called the game last week at Jack Trice Stadium, so their familiarity with the Cyclones should make the broadcast a better listen than most.
It will be a warmer day for late November in Morgantown, with a high in the mid-40s around kickoff time.
This game will be part of a Big 12 doubleheader of FS1, preceded by the Kansas State-Kansas game that kicked off at 11:00 AM CT. The nice thing about FS1 starting their games a half hour later than normal networks do (usually 2:30 PM) is a good chance of no overlap even if the previous game goes to overtime.
The game will be available for live streaming, but a cable or satellite service that receives FOX Sports 1 might be required and it’s available on iOS only.
As usual, the Cyclone Radio Network will have John Walters, Eric Heft, and Ben Bruns on the call. Here’s the affiliate list.
Won’t be able to follow the game on TV or radio. Follow Clones Confidential’s Twitter account to get live reaction.