Two of the three worst offenses in the Big 12 will collide on Saturday morning as the Iowa State Cyclones host the TCU Horned Frogs.
Both football teams combine for just a 4-13 record overall and just one win in Big 12 play.
- 5th meeting (TCU leads all-time 3-1)
- 1998: Only other season TCU has played at Jack Trice Stadium.
- 3: Points Iowa State was favored by in the 1998 season opener against TCU, and the only matchup they’ve been favored in.
- 31-21: Final score of the Cyclones-Horned Frogs matchup in 1998, which was a loss for the home team.
- 1-0: Iowa State’s record against TCU with both teams as Big 12 members.
- 109: Iowa State’s national ranking in total offense.
- 110: TCU’s national ranking in total offense.
- 81: Highest ranking for either team in any offensive category (TCU – passing offense).
- 4.7: Horned Frogs’ average yards per play.
- 4.2: Cyclones’ average yards per play.
- 5.1: Georgia State’s average yards per play, who is currently 0-9 this season.
- 9: Baylor’s average yards per play (best in nation).
It could be a long day for Iowa State…
- 3.1: TCU’s opponent rushing yards per attempt (9th in nation).
- 53.2: TCU’s opponent passing completion percentage (16th in nation).
- 26: Sacks TCU’s defense has (12th in nation).
- 17: Interceptions TCU has on defense (2nd in nation).
- 11: Interceptions TCU has thrown.
- 21: Times Iowa State has scored in the red zone out of 22 attempts (best percentage in Big 12).
- 27: Times opponents have scored on TCU in the red zone out of 33 attempts (55th in nation).
- 7.5: Points TCU is currently favored by.
- 0-4: Iowa State’s record against the spread at home.
- 46.5: Projected point total for the game.
- 5-0: The under in the Horned Frogs’ last five road games.
- 5-1-1: The over in the Cyclones’ last seven overall games.