Iowa State returns to the primetime lineup on ESPN’s family of networks, this time making their debut on ESPNU.
Thanks to the ever-changing world of TV network assignments, the Big 12′s new contract allows for games to be shown on ESPNU. With Baylor being a top-25 opponent and their offensive attack being fun to watch, ESPN quickly gobbled them up despite a potential blowout on their hands.
This will be the second time that Iowa State will be shown on ESPN’s family of networks this season. A new cast of commentators for Cyclones will be lead by Clay Matvick, Matt Stinchcomb, and Dawn Davenport.
For those that still don’t know where ESPNU is at, it can be found on DirecTV channel 208, Dish Network channel 141, and Mediacom channel 178 in Ames and Nevada.
For Mediacom subscribers, it’s in a sports digital tier. I know next to nothing about Mediacom, but it looks like those cable subscribers will need to have an additional sports package to watch this game.
As usual, the Cyclone Radio Network will have John Walters, Eric Heft, and Ben Bruns on the call. Here’s the affiliate list.
- Date: Saturday, October 19th
- Start Time: 6:00 PM CT
- Location: Floyd Casey Stadium; Waco, TX
- Weather: Clear, 43 degrees, no rain, winds 5 mph SSW
- TV: ESPNU
- Announcers: Clay Matvick (PxP), Matt Stinchcomb (analyst), Dawn Davenport (sideline)
- Live Stream: WatchESPN (must have participating cable/satellite provider)