It’s Iowa State’s first day game of the season when they take on the Texas Tech Red Raiders late Saturday morning.
Both teams will be some of the first to kickoff week seven of the college football Saturday slate, and it will be televised on FOX Sports 1. This game is a precursor to one of the highly anticipated matchups of the day: Oregon vs. Washington.
This is the third Cyclones football game that will be televised on the new FOX Sports 1. For the first time, FOX Sports has their new mobile app ready to go that gives fans the ability to stream games online. The catch is that the app is currently only available on iOS mobile devices. Sorry Android fans.
Commentators on FS1 will be the normal Big 12 crew, but at least for Iowa State they’ll be joined by a different sideline reporter, Brady Poppinga.
As usual, the Cyclone Radio Network will have John Walters, Eric Heft, and Ben Bruns on the call. Here’s the affiliate list.
- Date: Saturday, October 12th
- Start Time: 11:00 AM CT
- Location: Jones AT&T Stadium; Lubbock, Texas
- Weather: Mostly sunny with 68 degrees at kickoff and rising, winds 4 mph N
- TV Info: FOX Sports 1
- Announcers: Eric Collins (PxP), James Bates (analyst), Brady Poppinga (sideline)
- Live Stream: FOX Sports Go (only available on iOS)