Here is this week’s Big 12 men’s basketball games for the final week of the regular season, along with the women’s basketball teams playing their final regular season game and kicking off the Big 12 tournament this Friday.
Central times listed. Rankings reflect latest AP poll.
- Texas Tech (10-17, 3-13) at (6)Kansas (25-4, 13-3) – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- Baylor (17-12, 8-8) at Texas (13-16, 5-11) – 8:00 PM, ESPN
- TCU (10-19, 1-15) at (13)Kansas State (24-5, 13-3) – 7:00 PM, Big 12 Network
- (15)Oklahoma State (22-6, 12-4) at Iowa State (19-10, 9-7) – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- West Virginia (13-16, 6-10) at Oklahoma (19-9, 10-6) – 8:00 PM, ESPN2
- Iowa State at West Virginia – 12:45 PM, Big 12 Network (WOI-TV)
- Kansas State at Oklahoma State – 12:45 PM, Big 12 Network
- Texas at Texas Tech – 3:00 PM, Big 12 Network (WOI-TV)
- Oklahoma at TCU – 4:00 PM, Sooner Sports Network/FOX Sports Southwest
- Kansas at Baylor – 5:00 PM, ESPN
Notable Women’s Basketball Games
- Monday: Kansas State at (1)Baylor – 7:00 PM, FSN
- Monday: Oklahoma State at (21)Iowa State – 7:00 PM, Cyclones.tv
- Friday-Monday: Phillips 66 Big 12 Women’s Basketball Championship – Big 12 Digital Network/FSN
It goes without saying that this week is huge for Iowa State. They really need to finish off the regular season with two wins, especially a home victory over Oklahoma State. Baylor also needs some more wins and could impress people defeating both an improved Texas squad and Kansas.
On the flip side, the Cowboys will have a daunting task of taking on the Cyclones and Kansas State to put themselves in position to win the Big 12 regular season crown. The Jayhawks control their destiny and has the easiest path of any team with hosting Texas Tech and taking on the Bears in Waco.
The Iowa State women’s basketball team is firmly planted in second place in the conference at 11-6. They own the tiebreaker over Texas Tech. As long as they get the second seed in the conference tournament, they’ll play Saturday night at 6:00 PM CT and take on the winner of Kansas vs. TCU, who are pinned as the seventh and 10th seed, respectively.