Here is this week’s Big 12 TV schedule for men’s basketball and some of the top 25 games in women’s basketball.
All times CT, rankings reflect latest AP poll.
- TCU (10-13, 1-9) at Oklahoma (15-7, 6-4) – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- (10)Kansas State (19-4, 8-2) at (14)Kansas (19-4, 7-3) – 8:00 PM, ESPN
- (17)Oklahoma State (17-5, 7-3) at Texas Tech (9-12, 2-8) – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- Iowa State (16-7, 6-4) at Texas (10-13, 2-8) – 7:00 PM, Big 12 Network/WOI-TV
- West Virginia (12-11, 5-5) at Baylor (15-8, 6-4) – 8:00 PM, ESPN2
- Oklahoma at (17)Oklahoma State – 12:45 PM, Big 12 Network
- TCU at Iowa State – 12:45 PM, Big 12 Network/WOI-TV
- Texas Tech at West Virginia – 3:00 PM, Big 12 Network/WOI-TV
- Baylor at (10)Kansas State – 6:00 PM, ESPNU
- Texas at (14)Kansas – 8:00 PM, ESPN
Women’s Basketball Highlights
- Tuesday: Texas Tech at (1)Baylor – 6:00 PM, FSN Southwest
- Wednesday: (25)Oklahoma State at West Virginia – 6:00 PM, ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
- Thursday: (24)Iowa State at (22)Oklahoma – 7:00 PM, FSN
- Sunday: West Virginia at (24)Iowa State – 12:30 PM, FSN
It’s definitely a different version of a big week for Kansas. Both of their games on ESPN are set in primetime, featuring the second meeting between their in-state rivals Kansas State on Monday and a disappointing Texas team Saturday night. The College Gameday crew will still be heading to Lawrence for the game.
One of the key storylines will likely be if Texas can improve with Myck Kabongo back. Iowa State will get to see him first earlier in the week on Wednesday.
West Virginia will be another key watch this week. With a three-game winning streak, it will interesting to see if they can improve with a big road game against Baylor on Wednesday and they host a very beatable Texas Tech team on Saturday. With the Bears having to play Kansas State on Saturday, the Mountaineers are in position to finally get out of the bottom four group in the Big 12.